13 ratings, 3,387 students enrolled
- Lectures 49
- Video 6 hours
- Skill Level Beginner Level
- Languages English
- Includes Lifetime access
30 day money back guarantee!
Available on iOS and Android
<<< Click the social buttons to share this course on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn.
NEW!! Now Featuring MATLAB R2016!
In this course, you will master the core MATLAB Programming skills through instruction and interactive exercises. I've boiled down the vast amount of information available to deliver exactly what you need to learn to get started in MATLAB. The topics were hand selected personally based on 20 years of practical MATLAB experience during my engineering career. The courses focuses on the top skills that enabled me to make over $1.8M and can help you become a "Local Expert" in just a few hours. Imagine having the ability to execute MATLAB commands with ease or create you own functions at will when you're called to solve a problem. What if you could magically impress your boss with professional graphs or analyze data like a champ? Become that person that your peers call upon when they need help and develop your MATLAB skills to create amazing tools, software, or whatever your heart desires.
Become a Local MATLAB Expert in a Few Hours
Now is your time to master the basics of MATLAB! Enroll in this course and receive:
- Streamlined Topics and Step-by-step Instruction based on real-world experience
- Interactive Training Exercises
- Surprise Bonus Lectures
- 24/7 Access to your Instructor and other Students through the Discussion Forum
Streamlined Content - Avoid Drinking from the FIre Hose!
I created this course so you don't have to browse the internet looking for answers. In this course, we show you each topic step-by-step and you can practice with exercises at the end of the section. By the end of this course you will learn how to:
- Navigate the Environment and Execute Commands with ease
- Create Vectors, Matrices, Arrays and other Variables with confidence
- Perform Operations on large data sets with one command
- Generate professional looking Plots for presentations and documentation
- Automate a group of commands with Scripts and interact with user input
- Develop your own Functions and build MATLAB programs
Mastering the basics of MATLAB gives you the ability to learn advanced topics more easily, create amazing tools and software, and conduct engineering tasks with ease. Enroll today to get started.
What are the requirements?
- MATLAB R2007 or later to complete exercises (Free Trial Available)
- No toolboxes are needed for this course
What am I going to get from this course?
- Master the core MATLAB Programming skills I've used over the past 20 years to make over $1.8M
- Use MATLAB to learn advanced technical topics
- Position yourself as a Local Expert at work, school, or among friends
- Execute MATLAB Commands and Scripts with ease
- Create your own Functions and MATLAB programs with confidence
- Impress others by Creating & Analyzing Data and professionally Plotting results
- Impress others by instantly analyzing data and creating professional graphs
What is the target audience?
- Engineers, Scientists, and Programmers
- Professionals, Students, & Hobbyists
- MATLAB Programmers looking to refresh their basic skills
- Anyone who wants to master the basic fundamentals of MATLAB
Joe Papa is the Founder and Chief Instructor for MATLAB University. He has over 20 years experience building products and designing simulations with MATLAB. He holds an MSEE degree from Rutgers University and has over 20 years experience as an embedded Software Engineer developing algorithms in Digital Signal Processing, Wireless Communications, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.