- Lectures 19
- Video 2 hours
- Skill Level All Levels
- Languages English
- Includes Lifetime access
30 day money back guarantee!
Available on iOS and Android
<<< Click the social buttons to share this course on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn.
Now you can collect sensor data from your iPhone or Apple iOS device using MATLAB! Impress your friends, build some cool programs, and take your MATLAB skills to a new level with this interactive course. You’ll learn how to capture and utilize data from 5 different sensors without the need to buy additional software or hardware.
Please Note: THIS COURSE IS VERY SIMILAR TO “Build MATLAB Projects with Android Sensors”
Build 6 iPhone Sensor Projects (Source Code Included)
In this course, you will master the MATLAB® Support Package for Apple iOS Sensors by building a unique set of projects which enable you to:
- Build Your Own 3D Compass
- Rotate 3D Objects Using Your Phone
- Detect iPhone Facing Up or Down
- Track Position and Speed of A Car
- Detect Shaking
- Count Your Steps While Walking
Don’t struggle. I’ll show you step-by-step.
Getting set up is a little tricky, but, don’t worry, I’ll walk you through it. And if you have any problems you can ask for help through the discussion forum. I’ll show an easy method to enable and acquire data from all 5 iOS sensors including:
- Acceleration Sensors - Learn how to use abrupt changes in your iPhone’s movement
- Magnetic Field Sensors - Explore magnetic fields used by the compass and other input devices
- Orientation Sensors - See how you can detect your iPhone state and control virtual items
- Angular Velocity Sensors - Detect your iPhone’s movement and use to control software
- Position Sensors - Capture your GPS position and speed and build location based apps
You will learn how easy it is to enable these sensors and acquire data for your MATLAB programs.
in this course, you will get:
- Instructional Videos
- Interactive Exercises
- 6+ Sample Projects
- Source Code
- 24/7 Instructor & Student Access
- 30 Day Guarantee
- Lifetime Course Access
To execute the code and examples, you will need:
- MATLAB R2015a or later, for creating the connection to the application and logging sensor data.
- iOS 8 or later on your device.
- Wifi Network for connecting your computer and iOS device.
There’s no better time to expand your MATLAB skills and use your iPhone to collect and process data. Enroll in this course and get started today!
What are the requirements?
- Getting Started with MATLAB Programming course or familiarity with MATLAB is recommended.
- To execute examples and projects in this course, you will need:
- - MATLAB R2015a or later
- - iOS 8 or later on your device
What am I going to get from this course?
- Install MATLAB iOS Sensor Hardware Support Package & MATLAB Mobile App
- Connect to iPhone and iPad Devices and Acquire Sensor Data
- Capture and Log Data from 5 Different iOS Sensors
- Process and Graph Accelerometer & Gyroscope Data
- Detect and Display Magnetic Fields
- Detect and Track Sensor Position and Speed and Display on Google Maps
What is the target audience?
- Engineers, Developers, and Scientists
- Professionals, Students, and Hobbyists
- Innovative Designers Looking to Develop Algorithms and New Tools
- Tinkers and Thinkers Looking to Explore iPhone and iPad Sensors
Joe Papa is the Founder and Chief Instructor for MATLAB University. He has over 20 years experience building products and designing simulations with MATLAB. He holds an MSEE degree from Rutgers University and has over 20 years experience as an embedded Software Engineer developing algorithms in Digital Signal Processing, Wireless Communications, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.